Namtok Sai Khao National Park is located at Sankalakiri mountain range. Most of the terrain is connected mountain ranges that spread to the south, the west, and the east. Khao Sankalakiri (Khao Nang Chan) is the highest peak, located at 1,000 meters above the sea level. The mountain range acts as a border separating Pattani, Yala, and Shongkhla.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.