Khao Phra Wihan National Park is a mountain range that acts as a border between Thailand and Cambodia. The mixed forest is rich in various species of flora and fauna, most noteably the giant vines that can be found at the nature trail. Mo I Daeng Cliff is the must-visit place to sightsee the scenery and the ancient bas-relief.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.