Phu Laenkha National Park consists of complex mountain ranges and high-altitude plain, located at 200 - 1,038 meters above the sea level, with Doi Phu Ki as the highest peak. The south area is a slopping plain while the north area consists of mostly a cliff and valleys.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.