Pa Hin Ngam National Park consists of many mountains located at 200 -800 meters above the sea level, with Khao Pang Hoei as the highest peak. The stone mountains are estimated to be around since the Jurassic and Triassic period. The national park is the headwater of Chi River that flows to Pa Sak River.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.