Srisatchanalai National Park is a tall and complex mountain range with a steep cliff located to the west. Its shape resembles bird's wings, surrounding the nearby area. Most of the forest at the national park is a mixed forest that takes up the majority of the park.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.