Located on 627,346 Rai of land, Mae Ping National Park's territory covers three districts in provinces: Amphoe Doi Tao in Chiang Mai, Amphoe Li in Lamphun, and Amphoe Sam Ngao in Tak. The national park is rich in flora and fauna. The complex mountain range consists of many streams and Bhumibol Dam which is located to the north.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.