Doi Chong National Park is a complex tall and low mountain range paralell with Thanon Thongchai mountain range. It is located 270 - 1,379 meters above the sea level with Doi Chong as the highest peak. It is the headwater of many streams that flow to Wang River in Lampang and Ping River in Lamphun.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.