Mae Yom National Park is a tall mountain range that lies parallel with Mae Yom River. The national park consists of many peaks, for example, Doi Luang, Doi Yao, Doi Khun Huai Pae, Doi Ton, etc. These mountains are an important headwater of many streams that flows to Yom River.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.