Tat Mok National Park is a complex mountain range and the headwater of many important rivers such as Pa Sak River and Chi River. The national park shares the forest territory with Namnao National Park and Tabo-Huai Yai wildlife sanctuary.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.