Sri Nan National Park is a complex mountain range that spreads from the north to the south. Khao Khun Huai Huek is the highest peak, located at 1,234 meters above the sea level. The forest is the headwater of most rivers in Nan.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.