Khun Nan National Park is a complex mountainous terrain and the primary headwater located at 600 - 1,745 meters above the sea level. Doi Phi Pun Nam is the highest peak located in the famous Dong Phraya district. Other well-known peaks are Phu Fah, Khun Nam Wa Noi, and Nam Wa Klang.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.