Op Luang National Park is a tall and complex mountain range located at 280 - 1,980 meters above the sea level next to Doi Inthanon, separated by Mae Jam River. The highest peak is located to the north.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.