Pha Daeng National Park is a mountainous limestone mountain range and the headwater of Ping River which is Chiang Mai's main river. Doi Kham Fa is the highest peak located at 1,834 meters above the sea level.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.