Doi Suthep-Pui National Park's mountainous terrain is located in Tanon Thongchai mountain range, with Doi Pui as the highest peak (1,685 meters above the sea level). Apart from Doi Suthep and Doi Pui, the national park's highlights also include Phra That Doi Suthep Temple and Bhubing Royal Palace.
National park admission - Free of charge
- Please notify the promotion before the service
- Please show the E-Coupon Code to staff at the park entrance.
- Please use the E-Coupon Code within 24 hours after redeemed.
- Terms & conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- Limit to one right per person per establishment.